Veterans Affairs and GI Bill® Benefits
Asher Institute is approved to offer GI Bill® educational benefits by the Virginia State Approving Agency. These benefits include the Montgomery GI Bill® (Active Duty/Selected Reserves), the Survivors’ and Dependents’ Educational Assistance Program, the Post-9/11 GI Bill®, and Vocational Rehabilitation.
If you know you are eligible for one of these benefits or are unsure of your eligibility or entitlement, don’t hesitate to get in touch with the U.S. Department of Veteran Affairs at (888) 442-4551.
- Chapter 30: Montgomery GI Bill® Active Duty
- Chapter 31: VA Vocational Rehabilitation
- Chapter 33: Post-9/11 GI Bill®
- Chapter 35: Dependents’ Education Assistance
- Chapter 1606: Montgomery GI Bill® Selected Reserves
‘‘GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government Web site at http://www.benefits.va.gov/gibill.”